Welcome back, Langley alumni! Though you are spread across the globe, the bond remains to one another and to Langley long after your years here have passed. Langley’s Alumni Association serves as a bridge between alumni and the school, and offers numerous ways to stay connected.
Many of you have relocated since your years at Langley. In an effort to ensure that you are receiving invitations, the Experience magazine, and other school communications, please click here to send us your most up-to-date contact information for our database. We look forward to keeping in touch with you in the months and years ahead through the following channels:
- Reunions: Individual classes organize milestone reunions and special gatherings both on and off campus for classmates, past parents, and past faculty. Each spring around Memorial Day, Langley hosts a family reunion for graduating high school seniors and their families so they can reconnect with one another before leaving for college.
- Online Communities: Join our Facebook fan page to stay connected with each other and with Langley in the years ahead, and stay informed about the latest school news and events.
- Class Notes: Share your latest news with other alumni through the Class Notes section of Langley's Experience magazine which is published twice a year. Click here to submit a Class Note for our next issue now.
- Class Representatives: Volunteer to serve as the link to Langley for your class year. In this role, class representatives organize gatherings, share Langley news with classmates, and work to keep the class connected. Check out our list of class reps.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Alumni often return to Langley to serve the school in a variety of ways, including volunteering at the Fall Fair, assisting the Admission Office with marketing efforts, speaking to current students, or serving on a school committee. Langley welcomes the many contributions of our alumni and invites you to participate in the life of the school.
Drop us a line! Your suggestions and updates are welcome at any time. Contact Director of Annual Giving & Alumni Relations Peggy Evans at email@example.com or (703) 356-1920, ext. 871.