We are excited for many new offerings during Summer Studio 2017.
New this year…
- Service learning project that involves campers in the community
- Langley’s very own multi-sport camp that offers the perfect amount of fun and movement
- Math + language arts classes that apply academic concepts to fun, project-based experiences
- Food + Culture offerings that broaden exposure to different parts of the world
- Expanded robotics, engineering, science, and technology offerings for hands-on STEAM enthusiasts
- Celebration of “the classics” with classes in printmaking, Tea with Mrs. B, carnival, photography, and more