The Langley Fund
The Langley Fund is the school’s annual fund and most important source of revenue other than student tuition, providing more than 4 percent of the overall budget each year. Thanks to the generosity of hundreds of members of our community, The Langley Fund provides immediate budgetary support for improvements and enhancements throughout campus, including:
- Enriching the lives of our students with diverse cultural, artistic, and athletic programs and activities
- Providing cutting-edge technology to ensure that students have access to the latest resources
- Enabling faculty members to grow and share professionally throughout their careers
- Keeping our campus and facilities in top condition
Sustained growth of The Langley Fund will help ensure immediate needs are always met. As we strive for full participation to reach our annual goal, we invite you to make a gift today.
- Founder’s Society: $25,000 or more
- Head of School Society: $10,000-$24,999
- Langley Leader’s Society: $5,000-$9,999
- 1942 Society: $2,500-$4,999
- Langley Pride Society: $1,000-$2,499
- Blue & White Society: $500-$999
- Leopard Spot Society: $1-$499
The Langley Fund begins on July 1 and ends on June 30 every year. Please contact Head of Development Jinene Christian at (703) 848-2785 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like more information.