Your Gift Matters
Make a gift. Make an impact
At Langley, we believe that all gifts – regardless of size – make a difference in the lives of our students and teachers. Through the Langley Fund, the cornerstone of our fundraising, as well as capital, endowment, and planned gifts, special events, and volunteering, our supporters fuel the mission of the school and the vision for moving it forward.
The commitment of our entire community, past and present, to the financial strength of our school helps extraordinary teaching and learning happen each day. We can be proud of the fact that, together, our philanthropy:
- Empowers our students and teachers to be their best;
- Honors childhood through a program designed specifically for preschool to eighth-grade learners;
- Drives a global curriculum that is integrated across disciplines and developmentally appropriate;
- Builds quietly confident, independent thinkers who flourish as learners and individuals;
- Ensures that all children are nurtured, supported, and academically challenged;
- Prepares our graduates for a life of intellectual engagement and responsible citizenship.
You can ensure Langley remains at the forefront of independent schools in the Washington area through your generous and loyal support.
We invite you to explore these pages and see how your gift can make a difference today.