Langley's Fall Fair takes place rain or shine on campus on Saturday, October 27 from 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and is the perfect way to spend a late-October afternoon with family and friends.
The fair is the school's oldest tradition and dates back more than 60 years! This event brings together the entire Langley community for an afternoon of fun, food, and festivities that will bring smiles to children of all ages...and grown-ups, too! There is truly something for everyone at the Fall Fair!
- Rides and Attractions for All Ages: Hard Rock Wall with Extreme Air Arms, Dizzy X, Mindwinder, High Voltage Obstacle Course, Flying Dragon, and Circus Playland Inflatable
- Dunk Tank
- Pony Hop Races and Corn Hole
- Double Shot Basketball, Skeeball, Football Toss
- The Lucky Pumpkin
- Raffle Baskets
- Photo Booth
- Glitter Tattoos
- Langley Spirit Wear for Sale
- Food Trucks (Rocklands Barbecue, DC Slices, Peruvian Brothers, LA Taco)
- Cotton Candy and Popcorn Booths
- Bake Sale: Amazing sweet treats donated by the Langley community
Click here to purchase your Fall Fair tickets online and save time and money! Admission tickets are $15 in advance or $18 on the day of the fair. Children 2 and under are free. Pre-purchased tickets will be available for pick-up at the "will call" table when you arrive at the fair. Admission tickets allow you to enjoy all the fun activities, games, races, and rides.
Dollar tickets are also available for purchase online now for $1 each in increments of $5. Dollar tickets are needed to purchase popcorn, cotton candy, Bake Sale items, and raffle chances. Any dollar tickets that you pre-purchase will be held with your admission tickets at the "will call" table for pick-up when you arrive at the fair. If you need additional dollar tickets at the fair, there will be a location where you can purchase more using cash, credit card, or check. Note that food trucks will accept cash and credit cards only.
So that the school may stay on good terms with our neighbors, please use our conveniently located, complimentary off-site parking on Saturday, October 27 at the McLean Metro lot on Scotts Crossing Road in McLean, courtesy of Colonial Parking. Please do not park in the Government Center lot or adjacent neighborhoods.
Continuous shuttle service to and from Langley will operate from 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. for fair-goers. Shuttle buses will pick up and drop off Langley families outside the entrance to the Park & Ride Metro Lot. Look for the "Langley Shuttle Stop" sign. Shuttle buses will drop off and pick up passengers at the front of the school's entrance drive.
Please note that for safety reasons, only Fall Fair Committee members and first-shift adult and student volunteers will be allowed entrance to the fair prior to 11:30 a.m. Fair gates open to Langley families at 11:30 a.m.
Directions to complimentary off-site parking from Langley (follow "Langley Event" parking signs):
- Turn left onto Balls Hill Road.
- Turn left onto Lewinsville Road.
- Turn right onto Route 123.
- Take the second right (at the light) onto Scotts Crossing Road.
- Take the first right into the Park & Ride lot and obtain a parking ticket from the machine at the entrance. Keep the parking ticket as it will be needed (as well as a parking voucher) when exiting the Metro lot.
- As a courtesy to Metro riders, Langley families are asked to park at the far end of the lot.
Parking vouchers will be distributed by Mr. Green, director of transportation and security, (one per family car) as families board shuttle buses to return to the Metro lot. Please note that in order to exit the Metro lot, you must first insert the original parking ticket into the machine, followed by the voucher ticket.
Thank you to Colonial Parking for partnering with Langley to support our Fall Fair in such a significant way.