The Fall Fair brings together the entire Langley community for an afternoon of fun, food, and festivities that will bring smiles to children of all ages…and grown-ups, too! The event takes place rain or shine. Plan to join us on Saturday, October 26 from 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
This friend-raiser includes traditional fair activities like games, inflatables, and rides galore. Of course there will be fantastic raffle baskets, a dunk tank, key chain and button-making, glitter tattoos, a photo booth, and so much more! Did we mention great food? Our favorite food trucks will be on campus. And who can forget the best treats…popcorn, cotton candy, and amazing baked goods courtesy of the Langley community. The Fall Fair is a great day for our community to come together and celebrate Langley.
Mark your calendar and don't miss out on the fun!
- Food Trucks: DC Slices, Peruvian Brothers, Rocklands Barbecue, Tacos El Rey (cash or credit card only)
- Cotton Candy and Popcorn Booths (dollar tickets)
- Bake Sale: Delicious sweet treats donated by the Langley community (dollar tickets)
- Rides and Attractions for All Ages: Circus Playland, Dizzy X, Flying Dragon, High-Voltage Obstacle Course, Mind Winder, 26’ Rock Mountain with Extreme Air Arms
- Fun Games with Great Prizes: The Lucky Pumpkin (cakes as prizes!), Fishing, Football Toss, Skeeball, Double-Shot Basketball, Giant Jenga, and more!
- Activities: Glitter tattoos and key chain and button-making
- Pony Hop Races and Corn Hole
- Photo Booth
- Dunk Tank
- Extraordinary Raffle Baskets: You’ll want to buy extra dollar tickets for these!
- Langley Spirit Merchandise: Stop by the spirit booth to browse the collection
Buy Tickets Online
Online ticket sales will close on Tuesday, October 22 at 10:00 p.m.
Click here to purchase your Fall Fair tickets online and save time and money! Admission tickets are $17 in advance or $20 on the day of the fair. Children 2 and under are free. Pre-purchased tickets will be available for pick-up at the “will call” table when you arrive at the fair. Admission tickets allow you to enjoy all the fun activities, games, races, and rides.
Dollar tickets are also available for purchase online for $1 each in increments of $5. Dollar tickets are needed to purchase popcorn, cotton candy, Bake Sale items, and raffle chances. Any pre-purchased dollar tickets will be held with your admission tickets at the “will call” table for pick-up when you arrive at the fair. If you need additional dollar tickets at the fair, there will be a location where you can purchase more using cash, credit card, or check. Note that food trucks will accept cash and credit cards only.
Please help Langley stay on good terms with our neighbors by using our conveniently located, complimentary off-site parking on Saturday October 26 at the McLean Metro lot on Scotts Crossing Road in McLean, courtesy of Colonial Parking. Please do not park in the Government Center lot or adjacent neighborhoods.
Continuous shuttle service to and from Langley will operate from 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. for fair-goers. Shuttle buses will pick up and drop off Langley families outside the entrance to the Park & Ride Metro lot. Look for the "Langley Shuttle Stop" sign. Shuttle buses will drop off and pick up passengers at the front of the school's entrance drive.
Directions to complimentary off-site parking from Langley (follow "Langley Event" parking signs):
- Turn left onto Balls Hill Road.
- Turn left onto Lewinsville Road.
- Turn right onto Route 123.
- Take the second right (at the light) onto Scotts Crossing Road.
Take the first right into the Park & Ride lot and obtain a parking ticket from the machine at the entrance. Keep the parking ticket as it will be needed (as well as a parking voucher) when exiting the Metro lot.
Parking vouchers will be distributed by Mr. Green, Langley’s director of transportation and security, (one per family car) as families board shuttle buses to return to the Metro lot. Please note that in order to exit the Metro lot, you must first insert the original parking ticket into the machine, followed by the voucher ticket.
Thank you to Colonial Parking for partnering with Langley to support our Fall Fair in such a significant way.