Summer Studio Class Highlights
Creating a summer camp experience that provides educational opportunities that reflect diverse interests and passions.
The Langley School Summer Studio program inspires creativity and self-discovery during each of its six weekly sessions from June 17 to August 2. Our friendly and intimate environment provides your child an opportunity to grow, have fun, and make new friends along the way. Register early to build your child’s perfect summer.
Summer Camp Highlights
Below are just some of the more than 90 classes we are offering this summer for campers in preschool to grade 8. Mix +Match to build your child’s perfect summer!
FOOD + FRIENDS
- From Garden to Spoon
- Nailed it!
- S’more than Camping
- Junior Environmental Field Studies
- Service Learning: The Community Partnership Project
- Medicine & Technology in 21st Century
- Bikes & Hikes
SCIENCE + DISCOVERY
- Physics of the Impossible: Star Wars to Mario
- Scientist in Training
- Tesla’s Lab: Science with Sparks
- Whiz Kids
TECHNOLOGY + ROBOTICS
- Adventures in Augmented Reality
- Battle Royale: Make your First Fortnite® Style Video Game
- Cozmo: Your Friendly Robot
- eSports Apprentice - YouTube Streamers and Gamers
DESIGN + ENGINEERING
- Future World: Green Engineering
- littleBits™: Avengers
- Soapbox Derby 1
- Girl-Powered Bash ‘Em Bots using LEGO®
- Beginnings Adventure
- Hop Into Kindergarten
- Jump Into Junior Kindergarten
- Step Into Preschool
VISUAL + PERFORMING ARTS
- Digital Illustration
- Rock & Roll Club
- Moana’s Dance Adventure Camp
SPORTS + GAMES
- Cheer Camp
- U. S. Treasure Hunt
- Kids on the Run
- Spy Fun
We welcome students in their earliest years, but also at various points in Lower and Middle School.
We’re proud and honored to introduce you to our passionate leadership team.
Our beautiful campus and state-of-the-art facilities are nestled within nearly 10 acres.