Frequently Asked Questions
- What is The Langley Fund?
- Is annual giving unique to Langley?
- Why doesn’t the school charge enough to cover operating costs?
- What is the difference between annual giving and a capital campaign?
- How do I make a gift of stock?
- May I make my gift(s) anonymously?
- Is it possible to make a gift in memory of someone or to honor a former teacher or coach?
- My company offers a matching gift program. Does Langley participate in corporate matching gift programs?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- What is Langley’s EIN (Tax ID) Number?
We celebrate and sincerely appreciate the generosity of those who support The Langley School. As you consider a gift in support of the school and its initiatives, please keep in mind that all gifts – regardless of size – make a difference. It is the collective effort that supports and sustains our community.
For additional information, please contact the Development Office. Thank you for your interest.