We will gladly accept a gift at any level where your passion for the school meets your ability to give. Every gift, no matter the size, is a generous one and very much appreciated. We understand that tuition is a significant investment and every family’s financial capacity is different.
Membership in The 1942 Leadership Circle, named for the school’s founding year, is extended to those who contribute $2,500 or more to The Langley Fund in a given academic year (corporate matching gifts count toward membership if received or verified within the fiscal year).
This special group exemplifies the leadership, commitment, and dedication of those who built The Langley School into the extraordinary educational institution it is today and those who want to preserve and continue its mission for tomorrow. Leadership-level gifts comprised 75% of all Langley Fund dollars raised during the 2021-2022 fiscal year. Please consider joining The 1942 Leadership Circle.
For the 80th Anniversary Year Only! Make a new gift or increase last year's contribution to $1,942 (or pledge to do so) by October 15, and you will be invited to Langley's 1942 reception on October 28, 2022.* Anyone who increases their contribution from last year or contributes as a new donor will receive a commemorative gift. *NOTE: You may not decrease the amount of your previous contribution and receive this benefit.
Benefits of 1942 Leadership Levels
Gifts of $25,000 and above
- All the benefits of the other leadership levels, and
- Personalized benefits (contact director of annual giving for details)
Head of School Circle
Gifts of $10,000 to $24,999
- Benefits of the Langley Leader’s Circle, and
- Invitation to dinner with the head of school
Langley Leader's Circle
Gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
- Benefits of the Living Langley Circle, and
- Receive a book and invitation to a discussion with the head of school
Living Langley Circle
Gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
- Invitation to attend a cocktail reception for The 1942 Leadership Circle members