We will gladly accept a gift at any level where your passion for the school meets your ability to give. Every gift, no matter the size, is a generous one and very much appreciated. We understand that tuition is a significant investment and every family’s financial capacity is different.
Leadership gifts start at The 1942 Society level
Membership in The 1942 Society, named for the school’s founding year, is extended to those who contribute $2,500 or more to The Langley Fund in a given academic year (corporate matching gifts count toward membership if received or verified within the fiscal year).
This special group exemplifies the leadership, commitment, and dedication of those who built The Langley School into the extraordinary educational institution it is today and those who want to preserve and continue its mission for tomorrow. Leadership-level gifts comprised 84% of all Langley Fund dollars raised during the 2017-2018 school year. Please consider joining The 1942 Society.
Benefits of Membership
Gifts of $25,000 and above
- All the benefits of the other leadership levels and;
- Invite two additional guests to dinner with the head of school.**
Head of School Society
Gifts of $10,000 to $24,999
- Benefits of the Langley Leader’s Society plus,
- Invite two guests to the 1942 Society cocktail party.**
- Invitation to dinner with the head of school.**
Langley Leader's Society
Gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
- Benefits of the 1942 Society plus,
- Receive a book and invitation to a discussion with the head of school.**
Gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
- Invitation to attend a cocktail reception for 1942 Society members
- Donors giving or pledging leadership level gifts prior to October 1, 2018 will be invited to the fall 2018 cocktail reception**
** New this year!